Support for Children
This support would be in the form of:
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- SUPPORTING THE SCHOOL OR FAMILY NETWORK
- RESPECT, SENSITIVITY & UNDERSTANDING
This can be in the form of –
- sitting services, befriending and home respite
- telephone and face to face support for parents
- acknowledgement and services for siblings of disabled children
- home assistance
- short breaks
- community & social activities
- sports and leisure opportunities
- School support, after school and holiday club activities
We work with children of various ages and a selection of health and medical conditions, however we do not view any condition as a barrier and believe in seeing the ability.
As a company we have key people within the company who have children with Autism, other disabilities and health care needs and therefore much sensitivity, empathy and commitment exists.