As a company we have key people within the company who have children with Autism, other disabilities and health care needs and therefore much sensitivity, empathy and commitment exists.
Support for Children
This support would be in the form of:
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- SUPPORTING THE SCHOOL OR FAMILY NETWORK
- RESPECT, SENSITIVITY & UNDERSTANDING
This can be in the form of –
- sitting services, befriending and home respite
- telephone and face to face support for parents
- acknowledgement and services for siblings of disabled children
- home assistance
- short breaks
- community & social activities
- sports and leisure opportunities
- School support, after school and holiday club activities
We work with children of various ages and a selection of health and medical conditions, however we do not view any condition as a barrier and believe in seeing the ability.